• DICO station is a complete computer device with a medical washable keyboard with a touchpad (mouse can be connected).
• High-class computer
• Monitor protected by anti-reflex coated glass (over 8-time reduction of reflected rays)
• Intended for work in an operating room (easy disinfection, washing)
• Wall mounted, build in or on mobile stand
Types: built-in version, wall mounted or table standing version and on mobile stand version.
• DICO station makes it possible to look through medical images downloaded from LAN network, DVD station or through USB ports of other data storage devices.
• DICO station will solve the problems of browsing CDs with tests of own or other hospitals patients.
• DICO station passed electromagnetic conformity tests. DICO stations comply with the norms PN-EN 60601-1:1999 (safety of medical devices) and PN-EN 60601-1-2:2002 (electromagnetic compatibility), are medical devices registered in the
Medical Devices Register.
• DICO stations are available in a basic version
with 21” monitors. There are also versions
with bigger monitors 24”;30”;40; 46”
• Viewing station of high frequency with light intensity regulation, of monitor’s size 40x 40cm or 80x40 cm, constitutes an analogue part of the station.
Optional – other diagonals of the EIZO monitors:
- 24"; 30"; 40"; 46"
DiCO® Station meets the requirements of Medical Directive MDD 93/42/EEC with amendments according to 2007/47/EC and is registered in the URPLWMiPB database for medical devices in Warsaw and in the European database EUDAMED. DiCO® Station complies with the requirements of the standards: PN-EN 60601-1 (product safety medical) and the EN 60601-1-2 (electromagnetic compatibility).