Eizo RadiForce GX320 21,3
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Panel: 54 cm (21.3") TFT Monochrome LCD Panel (IPS)
- Active Display Size (H x V): 324.8 x 433.1 mm
- Viewable Image Size: Diagonal: 541 mm
- Native Resolution: 1536 x 2048
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2115 x 0.2115 mm
- Grayscale Tones: 1,024 from a palette of 8,161 tones
- Viewing Angles (H, V): 170°, 170°
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2 (typical)
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 850:1 (typical)
- On/Off Response Time: 23 ms (typical)
- Scanning Frequency (H, V): 31 - 100 kHz, 29.5 - 71.5 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Frame synchronous mode: 59 - 61 Hz
- Dot Clock: 165 MHz
- Input Signals: DVI Standard 1.0
- Input Terminal: DVI-D 24 pin
- USB Ports: 1 upstream, 2 downstream
- USB Standard: Standard Rev. 2.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120 V, 200 - 240 V: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 115 watts
- Power Save Mode: Less than 3 watts
- Built-In Swing Sensor / Backlight Sensor
- Power Management: DVI DMPM
- OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Net Weight: With Stand: 10.8 kg
- Without Stand: 7.8 kg
- Hole Spacing: VESA standard 100 x 100 mm
- Certifications and Standards: CE (Medical Device Directive), TÜV/GM (EN60601-1), cTÜVus (UL60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1), CB (IEC60601-1), VCCI-B, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, c-Tick, FDA 510(k)*, CCC, RoHS
- Supplied Accessories: AC power cord, user's manual, signal cable (DVI-D ~ DVI-D), USB cable, EIZO LCD Utility Disk (RadiCS LE, ScreenManager Pro for Medical software), ScreenCleaner, warranty card
- Warranty: Five Years
- Display of mammography images for diagnosis is not supported.
With the GX320 3MP monitor an entire chest CR can be displayed, offering highly refined rendering of extremely delicate grayscale shadings. A built-in swing sensor conveniently appears only when remote quality control operations such as calibration are being performed.
Built-In Swing Sensor
Built-in swing sensor is conveniently enabled and visible only when remote quality control operations such as calibration are being performed. Compatible with RadiCS and RadiNET Pro versions 2.5.0 and later.
10-Bit Simultaneous Grayscale Display
10-bit (1,024 tones) from a 13-bit look-up table (8,161 tones) can be displayed simultaneously for high-definition medical imaging. 10-bit graphics board and 10-bit viewer software needed for 10-bit display.
DUE for Brightness Uniformity
The Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) function provides optimum backlight luminance uniformity which is considered difficult to attain due to the characteristics of LCD monitors.
Calibration Mode Selection
Selectable with the front panel button, the CAL Switch function offers various calibration modes for different modalities such as CR, CT, and endoscope images.
LCD Panel Protector
This anti-reflective panel protector is pre-attached to the monitor at production for protection against dust and scratches.