NBVE 110/110 PL RC [on mobile stand] dual purpose UV-C flow germicidal lamp with 2 external UV-C tubes of direct action, with two working time counters
- supply voltage: 230 V 50 Hz
- power consumption: 185 W
- source of UV-C radiation:
flow function 2x55 W
direct radiation function (external UV-C tube): 2x55 W
- UV-C radiation intensity at the dist. 1 m : 150 µW / cm2
- useful lifetime of the bulbs : 8000 h
- fan efficiency: 199 m3 / h
- cubage of disinfected room: 45-90 m3
- effective area of the lamp: 18-36 m2
- anti-shock protection class: I
- ingress protection code: IP 20
- lamp body dimensions : 355 x 130 x 1125 mm
- overall dimensions: 600 x 600 x 1300 mm
- total lamp mass: 12,5 kg
Areas of application:
Two function UV-C flow germicidal lamp with external radiator of direct action is a perfect disinfection tool in:
- doctors' office,
- waiting room,
- vaccination point,
- beauty salon,
- kindergartens, nurseries and schools,
and every room, where the highest level of microbial purity of air and surface is required.
Two function UV-C flow lamp means that NBVE 110/110 PL RC UV-C lamp has two applications. The first function is air disinfection (people and animals are allowed near the lamp, because it is safe). The second function is surface disinfection (people and animals are not allowed near the lamp, because direct action UV-C radiation is harmful for the eyes and skin). Both functions can work simultaneously. It guarantees even stronger effect of air and surface disinfection.
Tips for the users:
NBVE 110/110 PL RC UV-C lamp is equipped with mobile stand, wire with the plug and remote control. Mobile stand enables smooth movement of the lamp. The remote control helps the user keep safe distance from the device while starting the external tubes disinfection.
The user should regularly check condition of the anti-dust filter. If the filter is dirty, the replacement has to be carried out. There are 5 spare filters for every lamp. UV-C bulbs have to be changed after 8000 working hours. NBVE 110/110 PL RC model is equipped with working time counters, that is why users can easily control the moment of bulbs exchange.
- mounting type: P - on mobile stand
- L - inductive working time counter
- low power consumption
- dual-function device provides full range of UV-C disinfection methods:
- Function I - Continuous intensive disinfection of the air inside the UV-C flow chamber in the presence of human.
- Function II - Immediate disinfecting of the entire room with external direct radiation UV-C bulb while the staff and patients are staying outside. Guarantees constant high level of air disinfection
- NBVE series germicidal lamps are designed to improve and maintenance the level of microbiological cleanness of the rooms
- guaranteed consistently high level of air disinfection
- these devices emit short-wave band radiation UV-C of the wave 253.7 nm
- results of usage NBVE lamps: deactivation of the bacteria, viruses, moulds, mushrooms and all different microorganisms
- NBVE areas of application: operating blocks, surgeries, dressing studies, patient halls, outpatient clinics, operating theaters, wards, laboratories, emergency room, waiting rooms, drugstores, in the pharmaceutical industry, food and cosmetic industry and any places where there are large concentrations of people. Generally, wherever a high degree of microbiological purity is required and at the same time where people have to stay.
- type of housing: stainless steel, easy to clean and disinfect
- replacement of the air filter: very easy
- the effectiveness of the disinfection by NBVE lamps is confirmed by the audits
- all required certificates
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 1
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 2
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 3