NBVE 60/60 P RC [on mobile stand] dual purpose UV-C flow germicidal lamp with an external UV-C tubes of direct action, without working time counter, with remote control
- supply voltage: 230 V 50 Hz
- power consumption: 145 W
- source of UV-C radiation:
flow function 2x30 W
direct radiation function (external UV-C tube): 2x30 W
- UV-C radiation intensity at the dist. 1 m : 100 µW / cm2
- useful lifetime of the bulbs : 8000 h
- fan efficiency: 132 m3 / h
- cubage of disinfected room: 25-50 m3
- effective area of the lamp: 10-20 m2
- anti-shock protection class: I
- ingress protection code: IP 20
- lamp body dimensions : 355 x 130 x 1125 mm
- overall dimensions: 600 x 600 x 1300 mm
- total lamp mass: 12,5 kg
Two function UV-C flow lamp means that NBVE 60/60 P RC UV-C lamp has two applications. The first function is air disinfection (people and animals are allowed near the lamp, because it is safe). The second function is surface disinfection (people and animals are not allowed near the lamp, because direct action UV-C radiation is harmful for the eyes and skin). Both functions can work simultaneously. It guarantees even stronger effect of air and surface disinfection.
Tips for the users:
NBVE 60/60 P RC UV-C lamp is equipped with mobile stand, wire with the plug and remote control. Mobile stand enables smooth movement of the lamp. The remote control helps the user keep safe distance from the device while starting the external tubes disinfection.
The user should regularly check condition of the anti-dust filter. If the filter is dirty, the replacement has to be carried out. There are 5 spare filters for every lamp. UV-C bulbs have to be changed after 8000 working hours. NBVE 60/60 P RC model is not equipped with working time counters. Users can estimate the working time in the following way: if the lamp works 8 hours per day, UV-C bulbs will be replaced after 3 years.
Areas of application include:
- doctors' office,
- waiting room,
- vaccination point,
- beauty salon,
- kindergartens, nurseries and schools,
and every room, where the highest level of microbial purity of air and surface is required.
- mounting type: P - on mobile stand
- low power consumption
- dual-function device provides full range of UV-C disinfection methods:
- Function I - Continuous intensive disinfection of the air inside the UV-C flow chamber in the presence of human.
- Function II - Immediate disinfecting of the entire room with external direct radiation UV-C bulb while the staff and patients are staying outside. Guarantees constant high level of air disinfection
- NBVE series germicidal lamps are designed to improve and maintenance the level of microbiological cleanness of the rooms
- guaranteed consistently high level of air disinfection
- these devices emit short-wave band radiation UV-C of the wave 253.7 nm
- results of usage NBVE lamps: deactivation of the bacteria, viruses, moulds, mushrooms and all different microorganisms
- NBVE areas of application: operating blocks, surgeries, dressing studies, patient halls, outpatient clinics, operating theaters, wards, laboratories, emergency room, waiting rooms, drugstores, in the pharmaceutical industry, food and cosmetic industry and any places where there are large concentrations of people. Generally, wherever a high degree of microbiological purity is required and at the same time where people have to stay.
- type of housing: stainless steel, easy to clean and disinfect
- replacement of the air filter: very easy
- the effectiveness of the disinfection by NBVE lamps is confirmed by the audits
- all required certificates
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 1
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 2
Filter cartridge exchange in NBVE lamp step 3