Intended use of NBVE 60 P:
The use of energy-efficient UV-C flow germicidal lamps NBVE series is one of the most effective methods of air disinfection. NBVE series germicidal lamps was designed with the greatest care for people's safety. Air disinfection with UV-C rays tekes place inside flow disinfection chamber. Before the air enters the disinfection it is pre-cleaned by filter, which stops dust and other contaminants. Harmful UV-C radiation is sealed closed and does not escape from the disinfection chamber, therefore the use of lamps during the presence of patients and personnel is safe. The devices emit UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm. This radiation has the strongest biocidal properties and irreversibly inactivates bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi and all other microorganisms.
Due to their high efficiency, the energy-saving bactericidal lamps NBVE series are used wherever sterility is required and the quality of service and safety of patients and staff depends on the microbiological purity.
Areas of application include:
- hospitals (operating theaters, treatment rooms, dressing rooms, wards, emergency room, isolation, sluice rooms, etc.)
- clinics (surgeries and treatment rooms)
- pharmaceutical industry, food-processing, cosmetic industry,
- HORECA (hotels, restaurants, catering, cafes, etc.)
- nurseries, kindergartens, schools.