Using of germicidal lamps direct action does not generate high operating costs. To provide the required microbiological sterility in the room, devices of this type should work for 2 to 8 hours in operating theatres, surgical rooms, patients’ room, etc. However, in order to carry out rapid disinfection of premises (for example between treatments) just turn on this model of lamp for 15-20 minutes only. The direct action germicidal lamps are one of the most effective methods for disinfection of the air and surfaces in medical premises as well as in beauty salons and in the food industry.
In order to properly choose the power and type of lamp, please specify:
- dimensions of the room (especially its height);
- level of dust, humidity and air temperature;
- types of microorganisms;
- the amount of UV-C radiation reflected from the walls and objects in the room.
- UV-C tube: 2x30 W
- possible rotation of the lamp (the ability to set the angle of exposure): 200 °
- mode of operation: continuous
- mounting: N universal, wall & ceiling direct action bactericidal lamp