The user manual of the direct radiation germicidal lamp NBV 30 P contains advice on ways and methods of use of the device.
All necessary information about the methods and use of this germicidal lamps can be found in the instruction manual attached to the device. The effectiveness of the germicidal lamps largely depends on the humidity and temperature in the room. Also, height and shape of the room are essential. The amount of microorganisms in the air and dust degree also are not indifferent to the bactericidal action of this lamp.
The reflectance of this radiation by the texture of the walls - is also one of the most important factors when selecting an appropriate germicidal lamp. Experts suggest how to easily select the appropriate device in order to achieve sufficient room microbiological purity. The following recommendations apply to rooms (rooms) to 3 m in height. It is advisable to use:
- the lamp 15W on the surface up to 8 m2
- the lamp 2 x 15W on the surface up to12 m2
- the lamp 30W on the surface up to 15 m2
- the lamp 2x30W on the surface up to 22 m2
in the room with a height of 2.5 to 3.0 m in the room conditions.
In operating theaters, wards, or in doctors' surgeries and treatment rooms the germicidal lamp should operate for 2 to 8. To achieve the effect of disinfection in the room (e.g., between treatments), the device should be activated only for 15-20 minutes.
- UV-C tube: 30 W
- mode of operation: continuous
- mounting: P - on mobile stand
- the device has passed the tests which confirm its highest quality
- the lamps emit UV-C radiation having a wavelength of 253.7 nm
- bacteria, molds, fungi and viruses exposed to the lamp are deactivated
- athe most important task of the germicidal lamp is air and surface disinfection
- aluminum reflector testifies to high quality of the device
- the lamp has all required certificates
- this device is intended for use in operational blocks, treatment and dressing rooms, in wards,
clinics, laboratories and in pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industry