| TECHNICAL DATA:
All necessary information about the methods and use of this germicidal lamps can be found in the instruction manual attached to the device.
Before mounting the germicidal lamp NBV 30S conditions prevailing in a particular room should be determined. First, you need to evaluate the humidity, the temperature and the amount of pollen in the air. Also, the height and shape of the room are of importance.
Prior to installation, you should also determine how much radiation is reflected by the walls and objects in the room. Although there is no one simple rule which would allow to indicate how germicidal lamp should be selected for a given room, but you can make some assumptions. A sufficient degree of microbiological purity is obtained by fitting:
- the lamp 15W on the surface up to 8 m2
- the lamp 2 x 15W on the surface up to12 m2
- the lamp 30W on the surface up to 15 m2
- the lamp 2x30W on the surface up to 22 m2
in the room with a height of 2.5 to 3.0 m in the room conditions.
Patients’ rooms, consulting rooms, treatment rooms and operating theatres should be iirradiated by UV-C germicidal lamps from 2 to 8 hours (depending on specific requirements). These devices are also used to obtain a temporary effect of disinfection, for example between two treatments, then just turn germicidal lamp for 20 minutes.
- UV-C tube: 30 W
- mode of operation: continuous
- mounting: S ceiling direct action bactericidal lamp
- by using this germicidal lamp you raise the level of microbiological purity
- emitted radiation: UV-C with wavelength of 253.7 nm
- irreversible deactivation of viruses, mold, fungi and microorganisms occurs when using the lamp
- the aim: effective air and surface disinfection
- reflector: made of aluminium which guarantees the highest quality
- application: this germicidal lamp is used in medical institutes, hospitals, and clinics, and also in
pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industry
- effectiveness of the lamp was confirmed by tests, also numerous certificates testify about it