A detailed description of the ways and methods of use of UV-C germicidal lamps is contained in the instruction manual of the product.
Selection of the power and number of NBV series direct action germicidal lamps depends on many factors, such as ceiling height, shape of the room, reflectance of surfaces ( walls ) in the room, temperature, humidity, degree of dust pollution in the air, resistance of microbes. The multiplicity of parameters, which should be taken into account in selection of the lamps make it impossible to formulate a clear, simple way for determining precisely the recommended quantity of NBV series direct radiation germicidal lamps in particular room.
From the practical point of view, we can assume that a sufficient degree of microbiological purity will be achieved by using:
- the lamp 15W on the surface up to 8 m2
- the lamp 2 x 15W on the surface up to12 m2
- the lamp 30W on the surface up to 15 m2
- the lamp 2x30W on the surface up to 22 m2
in the room with a height of 2.5 to 3.0 m in the room conditions.
Depending on the purpose of the room ( patient room, doctor’s cabinet, treatment room, operating room ) lamps are turned on for 2 to 8 hours. In order to obtain the temporary effect of air disinfection in the room (e.g. between two treatments) the lamp should be turned on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- UV-C tube: 15W
- possible rotation of the lamp (the ability to set the angle of exposure): 230 °
- mode of operation: continuous
- mounting: S ceiling
- designed to raise and maintain the level of microbiological purity of room
- the device emits UV-C radiation of 253.7 nm wavelength
- irreversibly inactivates bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi and all other microorganisms
- effective germicidal lamp disinfects the air and surface
- reflector made of reflective aluminum with very high quality
- intended for use in operational blocks, treatment rooms, dressing rooms, wards, clinics,
laboratories, pharmacies, pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industry
- germicidal lamps effectiveness is confirmed by research
- has all the required certificates