A detailed description of the ways and methods of UV-C germicidal lamps use is contained in the user's manual provided with the product.
Selection of the power and number of NBV series direct radiation- direct action UV-C germicidal lamps depends on many factors, such as:
From the practical point of view, we can assume that a sufficient degree of microbiological purity will be achieved by using*:
- the lamp 15 W on the surface up to 8 m2
- the lamp 30 W on the surface up to 15 m2
- the lamp 2x30 W on the surface up to 22 m2
- the lamp 55 W on the surface up to 18 m2
- the lamp 2x55 W on the surface up to 27 m2
*in the interior height of 2.5m to 3.0m in the room conditions.
Depending on the purpose of the room (patient room, doctor’s cabinet, treatment room, operating room) lamps are turned on for 2 to 8 hours. In order to obtain the temporary effect of air disinfection in the room (e.g. between two treatments) the lamp should be turned on for 15 to 20 minutes.
Examples of application